Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Card tricks

I may be talking to myself on this one. But looking over the internet a few claimed the documents had been found by Allan Slaight...which makes perfect sense. On the other hand I don't understand why all the variations have been published, and not the orginal letter. Someone claimed in Magic Cafe it was indeed released in a manuscript recently. Knowing many versions of this mystic legend I came up with one of my own over the course of a few months. Dang it all though, I'd pay a pretty penny to see the original letter that has plauged magicians for years. Anyone know if it really is in underground circulation? If it is how can a fanatic like me get a peek?
“Most people hate BAD card tricks!”
“Most people hate GOOD card tricks performed by a jerk or a hack!”
“Most people LOVE good card tricks performed by someone who cares about magic as
an art and his audience as people!”

No comments:

Post a Comment