Sunday, March 21, 2010

I believe

I have been work in the injection mould for six years.I hope to engage in this field for long time. I believe with my passion for this field, north face jackets i will make my full efforts to learn,north face jackets to study and to do the job well. Hope you can give me an opportunity to work with you to fulfill the company's better development. Skills:1Be good at drawing, analyzing and simulating using the professional software such as UGNX4.0,CAD2004 ,MOLDFLOW and so on.cheap north face jackets
A position as mold design or project engineer. which will benefit from my 6 years of mould experience.cheap north face jackets My special experience in injection mould field, I'm familiar with computer application softwares including CAD2004,UG4.0,MOLDFLOW and office, etc.spyder jackets To solve problems in processing at the scene when the mould injection.spyder jackets Good communications with customer for the information confirm for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment